Fotoğraf
Vektörler
VİDEO
SES
Araçlar
Yardim Merkezi

Stok Fotoğraf - Bad electrical wiring system in electrical switchboard became the cause of fire. A faulty circuit breaker caught fire in a switchboard and caused a household electrical fire.

Bad electrical wiring system in electrical switchboard became the cause of fire. A faulty circuit breaker caught fire in a switchboard and caused a household electrical fire.
Görsel Kimliği : 128259987
Medya Türü : Stok Fotoğraf
Telif hakkı : Vladimir Grigorev
5181 x 3454 px | 17.27 " x 11.51 " | 300dpi | JPG
15% Off all plans with promo code LOW15
Stok Görsel Anahtar Sözcükleri